The LTE Modem is an accessory for the HMT-1 that creates a 4G cellular link. The Modem attaches securely to the HMT battery-side and connects via micro-USB. With a Micro-SIM card (not included), the customer can access multiple regional cellular networks.
Features and Benefits:
• 4G connection to information, enabling off-network productivity and collaboration.
• Front cover slides off to reveal Micro-SIM card slot.
• Global frequency band covers more than 100 countries and regions.
• Indicator light shows network connection status.
• Plastic Side Mount connects modem to HMT via micro-USB cable.
• Modem does NOT work on all carriers. Check your local network. Some Verizon, Sprint, Net10, or any CDMA Carriers are not compatible.
• Supported Bands LTE-FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12&B17/20, UMTS B1/2/4/5/8, GSM 850/900/1800/1900.
• Qualcomm MDM9X07 chipset, 1.2 GHz. 3FF SIM, 3V SIM card and 1.8V SIM card. Memory (SDRAM/NAND): 128MBytes/256Mbytes. Micro SDHC, 2G~32GByte Capacity, SD 2.0 Class 6.
• RF chipset WTR2955, 4G LTE Download Speed to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps (Category 4), Internal antenna.
• Support win10, Win7, Win8, Windows XP, SP3, Vista, Mac OS, Linux, Android. GPRS class B. Modem uses Micro-SIM Card.
• ZTE MF833V 4G LTE Mobile USB Modem Dongle.
• ZTE 4G Modem
• HMT side mount
• USB to micro-USB cable
• Note: Micro-SIM not included.